Get HP Envy 5540 Printer Features
123.hp.com/envy5540 Related Printing is the primary function of a printer. The printing process is quite simple when compared to other functions. Print the documents on single-side or double-side based on the user’s requirements. Changing the print settings is necessary for quality printouts.
Scanning is an additional function of the printer. Paper format documents are converted into paperless with the hp envy 5540 solution of the scan function. Start the scan process either using the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder. Avoid using photos in ADF tray.
Copying is the other function available in the printer. Take any number of documents of a printed one from the printer. The Copying process is done in single side or double-side based on the user’s requirements. The Copying process is also done using the scanner glass.
Easy 123.hp.com/setup 5540 First Time Printer Setup
123.hp.com/setup – Quick 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Unboxing Setting Up
HP ENVY 5540 Unboxing Setup
- Follow our steps for instant 123.hp.com/setup 5540-Unboxing, Open the box by removing the tape on top of it. Remove all contents from the box.
- Keep all of them aside. Examine the contents as it varies based on the country/region.
- Take the hp envy 5540 printer from the box. Remove the unwanted packing materials surrounding it.
- Place the printer on a sturdy place and examine if it meets all the requirements.
- The main requirements are humidity and temperature levels. Place it near a wall socket.
- Find the power cable of the printer in the box. Plug in the cable to the printer’s rear.
- The other end of the cable should be connected to the wall socket. Turn on the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer.
- Move to the next step by installing the ink cartridges. Take them out of the package.
- Install the ink cartridges into their slots. Examine if they are inserted firmly into its slot.
- Load papers into the input tray. Adjust the paper-width guides against the edges of the paper.
- After the cartridge 123.hp.com/setup 5540 process, the printer prints an alignment page.
- Download the hp envy 5540 driver and software to complete the installation process.Know more…
Free HP Envy 5540 Driver & Manual Download
Driver Download (Windows)
Driver Download (Mac)
HP Envy 5540 Manual
Easy HP Envy 5540 Driver Installation for Windows & Mac
123.hp.com/envy5540 to Download & Install Drivers. Driver Softwares are often required for most devices connected to a system. While connecting a new device to the PC, it prompts to install the driver for it. When these drivers are not supported by the system, issues pop up. It is suggested to use compatible and genuine drivers for the system. It is the mode of communication between the system and printer. The steps for the driver installation for Windows and Mac remains the same but the file format alone varies. When you proceed to hp envy 5540 driver install in the system, use a software installation CD or download it from this website. Updating the file is also necessary to avail the latest features and to avoid the bugs. Constantly check for updates on our website to solve most 123.hp.com/setup 5540 issues.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Driver Installation for Windows
When you are installing a Driver in the Windows operating system, check if it is compatible with the printer model and operating system. During the driver installation, examine if the driver size is compatible with the memory size. If the memory size is less, delete the temporary or unused files in the system. Get the files in the .exe or .zip format for a Windows system.
123.hp.com/envy5540 Driver Installation for Mac OS
Driver Installation is next process after unboxing. When you proceed to hp envy 5540 driver install in the Mac system, it is necessary to turn on the system. During the installation process, maintain a stable internet connection to avoid the system issues. Prior to installing a driver, examine if the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer meets the system requirements. Downloading is an alternative option if the CD lost.
Instant HP Envy 5540 Wireless Protected Setup
123.hp.com/setup 5540 Wirelessly Protected for Windows
- Organize the network name and password for the connection process.
- Connect the printer to a wireless network with an active Internet connection.
- Connect the printer and system to the same wireless network. Move the printer close to the network for strong signal strength.
- Convert the USB to Wireless connection and examine if all the devices are in proper working condition.
- To get the information regarding the printer, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool. All the details such as SSID(network name) and WPA passphrase( Network password).
- Download the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer driver from this website and install it based on the on-screen instructions.
- To establish the wireless connection to a printer, press the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and wait till the Wireless Summary screen displays.
- Select the Settings option and open Wireless Setup Wizard. Choose your wireless network name if necessary.
- If the network name is not listed, type the network name. Remember that the network name is case-sensitive.
- After a while, type the password. Examine if the 123.hp.com/setup 5540 is established. Stable wireless light indicates that connection is established.
- If there is a issue with the wireless connection,contact us.
123.hp.com/setup 5540 Wirelessly Protected for Mac
- Organize the network name and password to begin the connection process. Connect the system to a wireless network.
- Connect the printer and system to the same wireless network. Move the printer close to the router for attaining strong signal strength.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the hp envy 5540 printer and change the mode of connection from USB to wireless. Turn on all devices such as the printer and system.
- Move to the Settings on the control panel. Select the Network Settings-> Wireless Setup Wizard options. Wait till the Wireless Summary screen displays.
- Select your network name from the list. If the network name is not displayed, type it and password to establish the connection to the network.
- Remember that the network name and password are case-sensitive. If the hp envy 5540 printer is not connected to the wireless network, download the hp envy 5540 driver.
- While downloading the driver, ensure that it is compatible with the printer model and version of the operating system.
- Install it based on the instructions mentioned on the screen. After a while, do the procedures again.
- After the connection process, wait till the stable wireless light displays on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer.
- The stable light indicates that the connection is established. If the issue still continues, contact us.Know more…
Solution for HP Envy 5540 Related Scan Function
How to Scan a document to email?
Here we Provide the HP Based on the printer model and email application, attach a scan to an email option on the printer’s control panel. Organize the requirements for the scan to email feature. Insert the file to an email message by saving the scan to a folder on the system. HP Envy 5540 Scan to email operates only when a local email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Live mail or Mozilla Thunderbird is installed and set up on the system. Examine the local email support site for additional information.If the printer contains touchscreen or LCD menu control panels, choose the system name option. Choose the Email as PDF option. A email message displays automatically on the system. Send the document as an email attachment to the printer’s email address.
Method 1: HP Envy 5540 Scan to email from the scanner
Raise the scanner cover. Keep the document with the printed side down on the scanner glass and then lock the scanner lid. In Windows, look for the printer model name and select the printer’s name from the printers list. Select the Scanner options. Select Manage Scan to Computer->Enable. Select Scan on the printer’s control panel to scan the document or photo.
Method 2: HP Envy 5540 Scan to email from the computer
Lift the scanner cover. Place the document on the printed side down on the scanner glass and close the lid. Select the printer’s name from the list of available printers. Press Scan. Wait till the scanner completes. After completing, check for the scan to email option on the installed Scan software app. This sends the document to the email address. Also Provide Other 123.HP.COM/ENVY5540 Solution.